Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DO YOU DREAM..?

DO YOU DREAM?I DO. 

Daydreaming is so nice. You can dream of everything you want. You can just get into a different world. You can dream of yourself at any place, with anyone. 
You can dream of doing anything you ever wanted. It feels so good to be alone for a moment and spend time with yourself and just feel free, and fly away in the world of dreams.. 
I love talking..and there are many people I really love to communicate with..but I know it's not possible, so I dream of talking to them. 
I don't know how it starts but I just get lost in that dream talk. And then I just wish it to be all true.! I dream of talking to guys I really like. And it becomes a lovely story. I dream that some old friends have suddenly appeared in front of me..! Sometimes I dream, my old friends are coming with posters and hoardings to look for me. I dream of earning money and buy things.. I dream of coming running to my parents with a happy face and shout.." I have got, what I wanted" or anything like that. I dream of dancing as if no one is looking or judging me..on the roads..on the roof.. I just love getting lost in the songs..I love imagining myself in the songs.. I dream of convincing people of everything which is in my mind.. I love to dream about solving the problems of the people whom I know are suffering because of something.. When I am sad, I dream of my parents and friends holding my hand and taking me away from that sad environment.. I dream of walking alone or go somewhere away from everyone and everything.. I love to dream that I am pretty and everyone is noticing me.. I dream of doing breakdance and salsa..!! I dream of doing "puppet dance " and acting.. I dream of singing in a big auditorium full of people.. I dream of being an anchor and crack jokes on mike..! I dream of abusing a person who did something unethical according to me.. I dream of wearing cute clothes which i cant wear in reality.. I love to dream that people are fond of me..and miss me when i am not around.. I dream of my face looking cute when i am sleeping.. I dream of making my Nani (maternal Grandmother) really smart and independent again.. I dream of making my parents the happiest people in the world.. I dream of teaching kids who have turned beggars.. I dream of getting higher and higher in life.. I dream of being truthful and honest all my life and check the consequences..!! I dream of talking to the god directly who can guide me to the way ahead. AND so many other things.. 

WHAT YOU DREAM..??

9 comments:

memyself said...

Now dats a gr8 attempt...!! wish all ur dreams come true ;)

Riki Jain said...

thankyou.. :)

lucky said...

Yar u wrote so well about daydreaming.. This is the thing that i use to do most of the time. dreams takes us to a whole new world.. U very well expressed ur dreams ,these r actually very difficult to express, n u did it very well.
Ur dreams are very spl and most of them which are most relevant, wil definitely be fulfilled.. god bless u.. keep expressing ur thoughts.

Riki Jain said...

@rahul/lucky..
thank you dear..
yes i feel most of the time we just do day dreaming..its like living in a virtual world..its feels good..

Unknown said...

U hve such a g8 imagination power...........aapki duniya kalpana se pare hai...........

Unknown said...

U rules........................

Riki Jain said...

@vishakh..
thanks alot dear..

him said...

dreams ...dreams .....dreams n more dreams.

our life is powered by dreams.

wen our dream come true, that is life.

wen our dream breaks, it's like hell.

but wen there is no hope, we still need to learn to dream.

heart keeps on dreaming but 2 reach wat our heart wants, v need 2 use our brain....that where it gets tough.


neways......keep rollin n take it easy.

Riki Jain said...

@him
as u said.."heart keeps on dreaming but 2 reach wat our heart wants, v need 2 use our brain....that where it gets tough.."
thats right. :)
i guess..till the life ends..we should complete all our dreamss..

MOVING TO CANADA DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC

MOVING TO CANADA DURING  A GLOBAL PANDEMIC Parting with your native land and relocating to a new nation is itself a life-changing decision. ...