Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mood Swings!!



I was smiling for no good reason.. wow! What a beautiful season..

The weather is nice.. all sweets no spice..

A smooth life of my own.. the thoughts of how we have been grown..

The wonderful memories and missing those pals a get together with you guys and gals..

And chit-chat on mobile and net.. my exciting tone as if all life is set..

These mood swings..haah..I was smiling since morning.. 

suddenly something and it seems a bad ending.. (for the day)

I am feeling emotional and empty inside.. 

wish you were here with me this while..

and don’t say anything I may cry 

for you would never know and ask me why see.. 

the pearls rolling with precision.. and I am crying for no good reason..

5 comments:

mayur said...

awwwwwwwww.....

lucky said...

Yes beautifully expressed the feelings. Yes some time happens when suddenly with no reason mood swings drastically from very happy to sad. And yes that time we want some one close to sit with us without asking anything..

replacement birth certificate said...

Greta Info

uk birth certificate said...

Would recommend a read...

replacement birth certificate said...

Yes beautifully expressed the feelings

MOVING TO CANADA DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC

MOVING TO CANADA DURING  A GLOBAL PANDEMIC Parting with your native land and relocating to a new nation is itself a life-changing decision. ...